Help with ATV tour...Cabo or PV??

svetty

We are going on the Mariner in August and are thinking about choosing a fun tour to do, but cant decide which ATV would be more fun, the one in Cabo or the one in PV?

ANyone been on any of those and knows how comparable they are?

I read somewhere that PV is a really awesome city to explore so it would be better to book a tour in Cabo, is that true?

how off road do those go? are you alllowed to go pretty fast or is it a moderate speed?

TIA for any help:)

I don't know how much help this will give you but... My family and I did the Mexican Riviera cruise in 2005. Our ports were Mazatlan, Puerto Vallarta and Cabo San Lucas. Mazatlan was a beautiful city to walk around with their churches and markets, Cabo we did a snorkeling tour, and PV we did a jeep excursion. The jeep excursion was one of my favorite excursions ever! It took you to a part of Mexico that you could never imagine. Extremely dusty (the atvers were wearing bandanas over their faces) and I came back to the ship covered in dust...my swimsuit was no longer white!! We followed a tour guide...so our speed was whatever they controlled but it definatly wasn't a crawl. We got to see how people survived by living off of whatever they grew in their garden. Cows laying on the side of the road and little huts that they called home. It was really neat to see this part of Mexico...away from all of the touristy attractions. I highly recommend this excursion! Have fun :)

we did cabo- migrino beach tour as well and we had a great time :)

next year i think we will do PV atv tour just so we know what that is like too:cool:

i would think you will have a blast at either , so best of luck making up your mind , and just think positive and all will be well ;)

dave

we have decided to book Cabo one...and explore PV on our own - i think it should be interesting, i have never personally encountered a bad tour on the cruise so i am not worried about that:) i was just curious about which one was more OFF road rather than going through villages and stuff and figure it would be Cabo

We did the ATV in PV and really enjoyed it. It was our first ATV experience so we have nothing to compare to, but we both liked it. My only problem was I wished that there were automatic as I had trouble shifting with my foot.

we have decided to book Cabo one...and explore PV on our own - i think it should be interesting, i have never personally encountered a bad tour on the cruise so i am not worried about that:) i was just curious about which one was more OFF road rather than going through villages and stuff and figure it would be Cabo

xlnt choice, pv has 100 times more to see and do. Cabo is great and can be seen in much less time

just got back from cruise--HIGHLY RECOMMEND ZIP LINE in PV- highlight of the trip- for all ages

Stan

Archived