MSC joins forces with UNICEF

AmoMondo

MSC has just set up a three year programme with UNICEF. It's aims are to help the street kids in Rio de Janeiro and Sao Paolo through education and other assitance. MSC will be making a donation for every passenger who sails with them and also asking each passenger to donate 1 euro.

It's nice to see them doing something like this, especially in the current economic climate.

What a wonderful idea that is AmoMondo, nice to see a company who can think beyond their own profits. It counteracts all those negative comments we so often see. I presume we donate when on the ship.

Cheers, Misty

What a wonderful idea that is AmoMondo, nice to see a company who can think beyond their own profits. It counteracts all those negative comments we so often see. I presume we donate when on the ship.

Cheers, Misty

I presume so. Guess we will find out soon. the easiset way would be if they just added it to your bill. Dare say someone would moan about that, but I certainly would not.

Thanks for pointing this out, AmoMondo. One reason more to try out MSC! I think it´s a brilliant idea. People spend so much on vacations - a small contribution to such a good cause should be possible for anyone who cruises!

Scotswoman

• 2 weeks later...

a wonderful idea from MSC! It's great to see that they care about Brazil, the country who hosts their ships every summer! we love MSC here and it's so nice to know that they are doing something for our country!

Archived