FLL Hotel for the day

Touey

We have a late flight out of FLL 4:00pm. Many people suggest when in this situation to book an excursion with the cruise line. But after going on an 8 night cruise visiting 5 islands and with an excursion at each island for our family of five, I think I would rather find a hotel that we could just chill (and give my credit card a break) prior to heading to the airport. Any suggestions around the FLL airport would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

you'll have to call hotels direct...i would start with airport hotels.......chances are though that they will not know if they will have a day room available until that day......

for a 4PM flight.....by the time you get your stuff and get to the hotel you will not have that much time................(maybe if you did express walk off)

it could easily be close to 11 or 12 by the time you get into a room.........and you'd have to leave for the airport to get there abouy 2 hours ahead......................why not just rent a car and diddle around.

Archived