Ecstasy Empress Deck..room change?

aeroot621

I am a newbie to the cruise world and have now found a problem I wish I had researched before booking a room. We have E164..under the galley, which I am now reading is a horrible place to be :(. We leave 8/22 and I am wondering if it is possible to switch rooms on the same level. The rooms that show available are E71 E67 E64. Any suggestions?

If you feel uncomfortable ask to be changed.

My experience on the same ship, same deck and same section of cabins TWICE: I had no clue we were under the Galley until you just posted this question.:)

Happy Sailing!

• 1 year later...
I'm sailing on this ship in Nov. and will be in E130. Please post and update your experience. I, too, am concerned about noise from the galley in the early a.m. hours!

We were in E134 in March and I wished for earplugs. The last two nights I heard lots of noise from the galley. It didn't bother my 16yo at all, but I had a hard time falling asleep.

The galley runs 24 hours a day-- not just in the wee hours of the morning.

Being smack dab in the middle you will hear rolling carts, etc.

Do not be afraid of being under a dining room- this area is carpets and you will not hear a thing.

Depends on where under the galley a person will be-- being around the exit/entrances will be a better choice then the middle area.

Archived