Navigator Concierge email address

I would like to have the tour desk on the Navigator build a custom shore excursion for me. It involves the last day, so I am not sure that they could do this for me. Does anyone have an email address for the concierge onboard the Navigator? Or perhaps any dept onboard the ship that could get a message to them for me?

In the 2009 Voyage Atlas there is a section titled "Concierge a la Carte" which gives a 1-888-TOUR-321 number for a "custom-designed" shore request. There is a service charge of $100 per port as well as the cost of the program. I didn't see a specific e-mail address, but if you contact them, they should be able to give you an e-mail address or handle your request.

You can contact private shore excursion companies online any time. Check the ports section of CC -- many times people recommend great private tours. We have had excellent experiences booking our own tours -- without the assistance of Regent.

You can contact private shore excursion companies online any time. Check the ports section of CC -- many times people recommend great private tours. We have had excellent experiences booking our own tours -- without the assistance of Regent.

Thanks Travelcat...but there is a method to my madness...I want to use my shipboard credit to finance my post-cruise experience.:D

Deb

Archived