Just back from Inspiration!

GAMOM4

I have looked in the Capers and I don't see anything about Express Luggage - Do you remember where in the Capers it was printed? I looked through all of them - but mainly the one from the last day.

On the capers from the triumph they had it placed on the top left of the last page. It was there everyday except for 1st day and last day. And it is called Luggage express. I had to go look at my saved capers to find where it was. My dh is baffled that I'm saving them.

Thanks so much for looking for me.

I have all four of the Capers with me and I don't see it on any of them - I'm looking on the back page. The only thing that shows luggage at all is the 1st day and it tells that the luggage is delivered to your stateroom as soon as possible. Maybe it is something that they have though and they don't list it in the Capers anymore.

What exactly is Express Luggage anyway?

it's for passengers that are flying. Basically for departure they handle our luggage and take it to the airport and we don't have to deal with it until we pick it up where we arrive at home airport. My mom has a bad back and although we have to deal with it a little when we go there it would be nice not to have to deal with on the way back especially since we don't leave airport until 4 pm. So which means we will have to lug it until they will allow us to check it in. Well if they don't have it I guess we will have to deal.:( I guess triumph spoiled me.:) LOL!:D

Thanks again for looking for me. When I go next year I will be going to a port closer to home so I won't be flying. So excited about that.

Hey, great review!

I was wondering about laundry service. We did a 7 day last year and they did a special, everything you could fit in a big for X amount of money. Did they do anything like this on the 5 day?

Thanks!

Kenika

Yes - the laundry deal was on this cruise - and I sure wish I would have taken them up on it because it seems like I spent over a day doing laundry from the curise when we got home - that made no sense to me because we didn't even wear that much (I think my family just put all the clothes in their suitcases in the laundry pile - even though they say they didn't!) I'm going to type what the capers say:

Wash, Dry & Fold Laundry

Place your laundry in the bag provided and leave it on your bed tomorrow. If you have your bag ready by 10:00 a.m. we will have it back by 7:00 p.m. that night. Only $15.00 a bag.

You're welcome...and anything else that any of you want to know - just ask - I have the capers sitting her beside my computer.

I will tell you that I never even had a DOD....can you believe that?

Awesome review. We are considering the Inspiration for our next cruise since we live 30 minutes south of Tampa. We sailed the Legend 2 yrs ago.

If anyone is adventurous you might want to rent a car instead of taking a taxi. DH rented a car last year on our Imagination cruise. I think he used $rent a car and it was $21. We picked the car up near the town square. That was our best time in Cozumel. There are two main roads in Cozumel. One that goes completely around the island and one that cuts through the middle. We chose the middle as we have taken the outside one previously on a tour. We discovered a Tequila factory and took a tour with some of our ship mates who ended up travelling with us the rest of the day. They had orginally rented a taxi. We discovered statues, local beaches, quaint resturants, went to the lighthouse and a turtle perserve (had it almost all to ourselves). This is a great thing to do if you have done all of the touristy things.DH is in bed so I can't ask the name of the car company or the cost but if you want to know more just ask and I will ask him tomorrow.

Yes - the laundry deal was on this cruise - and I sure wish I would have taken them up on it because it seems like I spent over a day doing laundry from the curise when we got home - that made no sense to me because we didn't even wear that much (I think my family just put all the clothes in their suitcases in the laundry pile - even though they say they didn't!) I'm going to type what the capers say:

Wash, Dry & Fold Laundry

Place your laundry in the bag provided and leave it on your bed tomorrow. If you have your bag ready by 10:00 a.m. we will have it back by 7:00 p.m. that night. Only $15.00 a bag.

I'm telling you, this was the best deal of the whole week for me! You can't imagine how much I stuffed into one little bag. This will help me out on my packing plans also. Thanks!

Kenika

• 2 weeks later...

1 more week until we leave on the Inspiration! Do the rooms have bathrobes? I am traveling with my husband and 2 boys and didn't know if I should bring my robe from home.

How was the rocking on the ship? We are in a lower level mid ship room.

Do you have to pay extra to take classes in the gym like aerboics or yoga?

Thanks for all of the detailed information. I don't know how I will be able to sleep the next few nights because I am so excited!

I will be on the Inspiration in 29 days, fourth time on this ship in 8 yrs. If there is not a robe in your cabin, ask your cabin steward for them. That's what I always do and they deliver. I use this ship because it's out of Tampa, I usually get great flight deals to TPA and love the W. Caribbean itinerary. Also, if you want extra pillows or soap , ask the first day after going onboard. lss111

Archived