photos on board

bestresp1

Quick background, Myself,dh,ds & dd. Been on 3 Carnival cruises due to price and 20minutes to port of Tampa.One of the things I always look forward to is for all of us to get dressed up and get lots of pics as a family.My question is , Will there be lots of photographers around the ship to do this? On Carnival they were everywhere your could imagine with all sorts of great backgrounds.Also, would we feel out of place if we were that dressed up? Believe me, I am the type who would go back to my room and put sweatpants on to go back out for the night. I just really like the family pics. I think my family would realy like the freestyle cruising but cruising is about the only time we get a chance to dress up.

On the Gem this past February, there were photographers set up just about every evening taking pictures in the atrium. There were always 2 different backgrounds to choose from and different ones from one night to the next. You can get as dressed up as your heart desires. :)

Yes! There will be pictures taken on NCL but...not as many as on Carnival! At least that is our experienc with NCL vs Carnival. I was shocked in November 2008 on the Freedom with how many photo ops there were!

Even though it is "freestyle" you will still see people dressed up so no worries there!

Enjoy the trip!

Archived