OBC how do you check before the cruise

How and where can you check if you get your OBC before the cruise. We dont sail until the end of August...first time ever getting any OBC so wondering how can I check...

thanks!!!

It should be on the statement that you get from your travel agent. If you book through RCI directly, if they haven't already you should ask them for a statement showing what you paid, what you owe, etc, and your OBC should be on that statement. It should be classified as "ONBRDCR" or something to that effect.

problem is i booked the cruise with a certificate, which gave me $50 offpp and $100 OBS per stateroom but it took them a week to apply the credit (thanks I think I'll check my creditcard statement to make sure) and then then a few days for them to confirm (verablly) I got a $100 OBS per room. So I'll check with my TA (but they are a PITA) is there another way???

Our son gave us gift certificates for Christmas that we applied for onboard credit. When I redeemed the gift certificates online, the only message I received was "Thank you for redeeming your gift certificate". I ended up calling RCCL to make sure that they would be applied to our reservation. They confirmed that we had the OBC and offered to send us an e-mail. I also have OBC from shareholder benefits and received an e-mail stating we would get those. I would suggest calling RCCL and seeing if they can confirm your OBC and ask for them to send you an e-mail showing your OBC.

I always call the C&A phone number and ask them to verify that OBC's are shown on my reservation. They can pull your reservation number and confirm that all credits are noted. I've never had a problem doing this, even when I've made my reservation through a TA.

Archived