Layout of Valor and Victory

Chloebags

Silly question but although they are sister ships are the layouts totally the same?

Mostly I am wondering about the self laundry, we are doing a stay and cruise and I am wanting to know if I can do my laundry when we get on the ship?

TIA

Silly question but although they are sister ships are the layouts totally the same?

Mostly I am wondering about the self laundry, we are doing a stay and cruise and I am wanting to know if I can do my laundry when we get on the ship?

TIA

Both have self serve laundromats - and, yes, they have essentially identical layouts. I've only sailed on Victory,but have compared deckplans. The layouts are somewhat strange - you have to go up or down a deck or two togetfrom fore to aft -- and the open deck only runs along partof the sides, rather than all the way around.

While the Valor (Conqeust class) and Victory (Triumph class) are similar in layout (2 level DR's midship & aft decks 3 & 4 with a galley in between.) They are not sister ships.

The Valor is the larger of the 2 at 110,000 gross tons and 953' long with 13 decks, 1487 staterooms and a double occupancy accomodations for 2974 guests.

The Victory is 101,509 gross tons and 893' long with 13 decks, 1379 staterooms and a double occupancy accomodations for 2758 guests.

It's been a long time since I've been on the Victory so I don't remember if it has laundry facilities or not. The Valor definately does. I did look at FAQs on the Carnival site and it says that each ship has 2 laundries so I guess they do.

Personally, I think the Valor would feel more spacious.

Archived