Gare du Nord to Batobus

Alli Cruiser

What is the easiest way to get from Gare du Nord to the Batobus around 1100 a.m. on a Saturday? Bus/Metro/Taxi? We wanted to start at the Eiffel Tower and work our way around the different stops.

Thank you for your assistance.

Easiset way would be to get on the Batobus at Notre Dame, then its very simple - just get any RER train Line B fron Gare Du Nord to St Michel/Notre Dame (2 stops)

If you really want to make Eiffel Tower, change trains at St Michel to a Line C train that follow the river Seine out to the Eiffel Tower at Champ de Mars (4 stops)

I agree with the prior poster RER train Line B fron Gare Du Nord to St Michel/Notre Dame (2 stops) is the way to go. No need to start at the Eiffel Tower as you will get there. Plus its really cool to see it from a distance and what as you get closer--then you really know that you are in Paris:)

personally speaking, I was extremely dissappointed in the Batobus. I'd visited Paris many times before and speak French but it was my niece's first visit and she doesn't speak a word of French. I thought it would be a great way to combine a Seine cruise with some land based sightseeing. The first thing I didn't like was that the commentary was only in French which was fine for me as I could understand it and in any case already knew what all the landmarks were, but it was really frustrating for my niece. Secondly the stops are very close together and it takes a while fort people to get off and then others to get back on. We actually found that we were spending more time at the stops than we were sailing. We ended up giving up at Notre Dame and doing the rest by foot. I wish with hidsight I'd booked us on a Bateaux Mouche instead.

Archived