Am I in a Good Category?

tjeanty

Hello! I cruise in 12 days! I just had to say that:D Anywhoo, I wanted to know if I am in a good room category? I have an 8D room aboard the Carnival Vicotry. Is that considered good? What's considered bad? I don't understand this category crap.:confused:

Hello! I cruise in 12 days! I just had to say that:D Anywhoo, I wanted to know if I am in a good room category? I have an 8D room aboard the Carnival Vicotry. Is that considered good? What's considered bad? I don't understand this category crap.:confused:

The only category that I'd consider bad is the category called "Crap I missed the ship" anything else can be made into a tolerable situation :) Each category covers a wide variety of cabins on various decks so it's hard to know what area you may be in. Enjoy that cruise!

Protect your identity, do not give your cabin number.

Thanks, I wasn't planning on giving my room number :) I am in category 8D, and would simply like to know if that's a good category.

The only category that I'd consider bad is the category called "Crap I missed the ship" anything else can be made into a tolerable situation :) Each category covers a wide variety of cabins on various decks so it's hard to know what area you may be in. Enjoy that cruise!

LOL...yea, i would hate to be in that category!

Thanks, I wasn't planning on giving my room number :) I am in category 8D, and would simply like to know if that's a good category.

They were being sarcastic in telling you not to give out your room number. The only way to tell if it is a good cabin is by giving us the cabin number :D.

The worst category on a ship is TERRIFIC [1A] All the rest are progressively better!

You should be on the Lido Deck. Very good location for the pools and buffet.

Check your cabin number here, click on Stateroom Descriptions. https://www.bookccl.com/irman/bookccl/the_fleet/victory/victory.htm

Not being sarcastic at all, just want OP to be carefull.

I agree I personally would not give out my cabin number on an extremely public internet board! While most individuals are not suspect there are those with other agendas so why put yourself into a risky position when you don't need to - most people have their sailing dates on their posts as well.....so ya do you want to mention you are a single woman travelling alone - here is my cabin #? Or I am travelling with my 2 teenage girls - i am in cabin XXX and they are across the hall in cabin XXX? Not a good idea in my opinion!!!

Archived