Show me Seattle

mochuck

Has anyone toured with this company? We only have 2 full days in Seattle and were going to do the combined Boeing factory and Show Me Seattle tour for $85 on the first day. The next day we just though we might wander around and maybe go back to something that caught our interest on the tour but we also want to do some shopping.

We did their tour last year. They did a good job. The van they used was comfortable and on the small side - maybe a dozen people. They picked us up at our hotel (which was on their route) and dropped us off there. The guide was pleasant and informative. No complaints about them at all. I thought it was a good value and I'm glad we did the tour.

There was another tour we did that enjoyed even more. It was a walking tour of Belltown and Pike Place Market area focusing on food. The guide/owner was great, had quite a variety of wonderful food (they say it's just samples but I can't imagine having lunch after the tour).

So one tour, Show Me Seattle, gave a great overview of the Seattle area and really got us oriented. The other focused on a much smaller area and topic and went into much more detail. Both great, both worth doing.

Seattle's a great town. Enjoy.

Archived