Welcome to Cruise Critic the-pearl-id 33 :)

I have lernt so much abot cruising, coold sum one pleese tell me how to put counters afta my name pleese.

Here is how to add a Countdown Clock to your profile / signature.

First go here: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=434 once you have created your Countdown Clock

Fellow these steps:

1. Click on "User CP"

how_to_add_a_signature_on_cc_1.jpg

2. After you’re in the "User Control Panel" on the left hand side Under "Settings & Options" look for a link called "Edit Signature - No Advertising Allowed" Click on it.

how_to_add_a_signature_on_cc_2.jpg

3. Then if you already have a signature, you will get a preview of what it looks like, scroll down till you get to a box called "Edit Signature - No Advertising Allowed", and in their you can add or change your signature.

how_to_add_a_signature_on_cc_3.jpg

4. After you have added or changed your signature click on the "Save Signature - No Advertising Allowed' button or before that you can preview your signature, by click on the “Preview Signature" button & Then click on the "Save Signature - No Advertising Allowed' button".

how_to_add_a_signature_on_cc_4.jpg

If you have any problems let me know

Hope this helps :)

Welcome to Cruise Critic the-pearl-id 33 :)

Here is how to add a Countdown Clock to your profile / signature.

First go here: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=434 once you have created your Countdown Clock

Fellow these steps:

1. Click on "User CP"

2. After you’re in the "User Control Panel" on the left hand side Under "Settings & Options" look for a link called "Edit Signature - No Advertising Allowed" Click on it.

3. Then if you already have a signature, you will get a preview of what it looks like, scroll down till you get to a box called "Edit Signature - No Advertising Allowed", and in their you can add or change your signature.

4. After you have added or changed your signature click on the "Save Signature - No Advertising Allowed' button or before that you can preview your signature, by click on the “Preview Signature" button & Then click on the "Save Signature - No Advertising Allowed' button".

If you have any problems let me know

Hope this helps :)

now you get the GOLD star for being so helpful!!:):)

Hello Evaryone

I am new here and I wanted to say wat a wunderful site to visit :)

I have lernt so much abot cruising, coold sum one pleese tell me how to put counters afta my name pleese.:D:D

A big hello to you Pearl-id 33..

I don't need to help you in your counters, as some lovely people have helped you in the right directions....

Although if you ever need any help in spelling, please dont be shy...just ask and i will be glad to help.

I work teaching young children reading and writing, and I would love to help you in any way..

Have you booked or are you booked on any cruises?

Looking forward to more posts from you

keep up the good work

kezza

Welcome!!

Feel free to ask any questions on these forums...everyone is so helpful and knowledgeable.

How many cruises have you been on? Just P&O or have you tried some other lines too?

Good Luck with the counter!

P.S. Kiwi Cruiser, fantastic post!! :)

Thanks my speling iis a little bad but I am not young I am on many cruisers this year and wood like to disgust them hear.

Sorry Pearl 33 didn't mean to belittle you in any way...

I would love to disgust all your cruises with you, I have just came back from the Dawn Princess and had a lovely time meeting new friends..

Have you sailed on the Dawn Princess??? it is a lovely ship with lots of activities and things to do on offer.

Hope to hear from you soon

kezza

Hello Evaryone

I have lernt so much abot cruising, coold sum one pleese tell me how to put counters afta my name pleese.:D:D

Hi the-pearl-id 33

Welcome to CC! It's a good site with helpful information.

Have you booked your cruise and on which ship? (where are you from -it doesn't say in your avatar).

Hi the-pearl-id 33

Welcome to CC! It's a good site with helpful information.

Have you booked your cruise and on which ship? (where are you from -it doesn't say in your avatar).

Hi Brossy

I have many cruisers coming i kneed to post them for all to see I will do sum soon.:D:D

That's great. Can't wait to see where you are cruising to ;).

Hello Evaryone

welcome ro cruise critic and i hope you enjoy it as i do

I too am a newbie and going on my first cruise since 1974 on Pacific Sun on 3 October. :):):) I have been spending lots of time reading all your news and and am finding all the hints really helpful. Keep up the good work - can't wait for departure day to arrive!!

Hi there,

I have followed all the steps to create my cruise countdown timer but for some reason when I paste the code in User CP and press save, it doesn't save anything. Any ideas anyone? I have followed all the steps listed above...

Thanks,

Aloha

Hi there,

I have followed all the steps to create my cruise countdown timer but for some reason when I paste the code in User CP and press save, it doesn't save anything. Any ideas anyone? I have followed all the steps listed above...

Are you using Firefox or Internet Explorer???

if your using Firefox or something like that (e.g.: Google Chrome, Opera etc..), then try creating the countdown timer & copying & pasting the countdown timer in Internet Explorer, as if you use Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera etc... Their is a bug with the creating the countdown clock, & when you create them, in Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera etc.. The countdown clocks don’t always work.

Hello everyone

Just thought I would come in and say hello to you all.

Love reading everyones posts on cruising, and wow some of you have been on so many, and helps us newbies for advice.

Pinky panther

Hi, and welcome 'pinky panther'.

Bob and Jen:)

Hello everyone

Just thought I would come in and say hello to you all.

Love reading everyones posts on cruising, and wow some of you have been on so many, and helps us newbies for advice.

Pinky panther

Welcome to Cruise Critic "Pinky panther" :D

I like your username :)

Thankyou to the kind welcome Bobhsv, Kiwi cruiser and The -Pearl-ID-33

Its nice to know so many friendly people on this site..

If i may can I ask Is the swine flu really that bad on the cruise ships, and is that why some cruises are missing their ports of call?

If i may can I ask Is the swine flu really that bad on the cruise ships, and is that why some cruises are missing their ports of call?

As far as I am aware no P&O Australia or Princess Australia cruise ships has swine flu on board at the moment.

I think its more due to small islands don’t want the risk of a cruise ships passenger bring the swine flu to their island, as islands like Isle of Pines, I would guess their health system would not be able to couple if the people of that island got swine flu.

Archived