Nervous- my Dream 12/12/09 sailing is gone

I checked Carnival's site for prices on the December 12, 2009 sailing of the Carnival Dream, like I do everyday, and it isn't showing at all. :eek: People say this can mean the cruise is chartered, so now Im freaking out.

Anyone know what is going on???

There is a charter but its not for the whole ship. Its probably sold out now...

Jimmy Buffett Tribute Cruise

emailButton.png printButton.png pdf_button.png

Christmas in the Caribbean Cruise with the Coral Reeferscoastal-carolina-parrothead-club-official-club-sponsor-logo.png

Dec 12-19, 2009 - Aboard the Carnival Dream (brand new ship) - Cruise the Western Caribbean from Port Canaveral (Orlando), FL

Visit: Cozumel Mexico, Isla Roatan, Belize, Costa Maya Mexico

Printable Flyer

http://www.tributecruises.com/our-cruises/jimmy-buffett-cruise

There is a charter but its not for the whole ship. Its probably sold out now...

Jimmy Buffett Tribute Cruise

emailButton.png printButton.png pdf_button.png

Christmas in the Caribbean Cruise with the Coral Reeferscoastal-carolina-parrothead-club-official-club-sponsor-logo.png

Dec 12-19, 2009 - Aboard the Carnival Dream (brand new ship) - Cruise the Western Caribbean from Port Canaveral (Orlando), FL

Visit: Cozumel Mexico, Isla Roatan, Belize, Costa Maya Mexico

Printable Flyer

http://www.tributecruises.com/our-cruises/jimmy-buffett-cruise

is there somewhere to check for ships that have been chartered? in full or partially? I try google but I dont get any good feedback

you can click on the Dec. 26th and view all sailings, the 12th is still there. I don't know where the original one went though. I check all the time too, cuz I'm on that sailing also

yep, you are right...must be a glitch

I checked just a couple minutes ago and it shows the sailing for the 12th and 26th together when you do a search. Was able to pull up pricing for the 12th.

I have realized though some people have an error with their log in (mine is one of them). It gives me invalid agency error, etc and won't let me see the booking if the screen at the top has my name, however if I tell it not Sherry and it logs out totally it lets me see the full sailing dates and costs. I was getting an error for both Sept. 6 and Dec. 19 stating dates not available until I logged out entirely.

I have realized though some people have an error with their log in (mine is one of them). It gives me invalid agency error, etc and won't let me see the booking if the screen at the top has my name, however if I tell it not Sherry and it logs out totally it lets me see the full sailing dates and costs. I was getting an error for both Sept. 6 and Dec. 19 stating dates not available until I logged out entirely.

I had forgotten about that but mine is the same way! I just stay logged out now so I don't have to worry with it!

Archived