Bracelets when booking a day room at Sheraton?

Emmabelle

I booked a day room at the Sheraton for next Wednesday when we cruise on the Monarch. We are two adults and two teenagers. Will they give us bracelets when we check in? The kids are 15 and 17, so I wasn't sure if they would say something to us that we need to pay extra for them? The confirmation has the right amount of $99 but it says that we have the room from 7/22 to 7/23 which is wrong. :confused:

I booked a day room at the Sheraton for next Wednesday when we cruise on the Monarch. We are two adults and two teenagers. Will they give us bracelets when we check in? The kids are 15 and 17, so I wasn't sure if they would say something to us that we need to pay extra for them? The confirmation has the right amount of $99 but it says that we have the room from 7/22 to 7/23 which is wrong. :confused:

I would check with the hotel directly, especially if they have the date wrong. Not sure what the policy is for your kids, Add'l Adults are $18 each on top of the $99. Don't know the age cut off.

242) 327 6000

I called a number I found on this message board. It was 1-800-325-3535, the agent did have to search for it, but she did find it. :)

The date of the ressie is kind of right, they just have it as if it's a night ressie instead of a day one. Maybe I should call.

Archived