Hotel for San Diego Jan. 15 & 16

smudge's mom

Got the Holiday Inn on the Bay for $79 thru Priceline for our stay on Thanksgiving night a couple of weeks ago! GREAT view right across the street, I have wonderful pictures of the Mercury coming into port the next morning from my hotel balcony!!! HIGHLY recommend it!

Hi! We're staying at the La Pensione located a few blocks from the cruise terminal for $79.00/night Jan 15th & 16th. It's in Little Italy and from what I hear has just been refurbished. It has had good reviews on this site and that's why we booked it.

Muriel

For your convenience, the phone number of the Holiday Inn on the Bay (across the street from the San Diego Cruise Terminal) is (619) 232-3861. The 800 number is 800-HOLIDAY. Ask for a upper-story room on the Bay side, and you'll be able to see your Celebrity come in.

My wife and I are sailing from San Diego on Infinity on 10/23/2005. As I work in San Diego, I have posted a number of items such as restraurant links, a sightseeing tip (visit the former USS Midway Museum, moored two blocks away from the Cruise Ship Terminal) on our Roll Call. Take a look, and if you try any of them, post up on our roll call, too.

Bon voyage!

Archived