Vanity Area in Cabins

Beanie01

I've never sailed on NCL before, and I'm booked on the Epic in Sept. 2010. I know that the cabins may be a slightly different design than on their current ships, but does anyone know if, in general, there is a well-lighted vanity area with a chair in the cabin for doing things like hair and make-up? We're in an inside.

I've never sailed on NCL before, and I'm booked on the Epic in Sept. 2010. I know that the cabins may be a slightly different design than on their current ships, but does anyone know if, in general, there is a well-lighted vanity area with a chair in the cabin for doing things like hair and make-up? We're in an inside.

There is a desk and chair with good lighting that I always sit at to do my hair and makeup. There has been a top drawer in the desk where I put my makeup and hair accessories too. That is where the one electric outlet is located, so if you need to blow dry (provided) or plug in a curling iron etc. that is the place. I always pack a three outlet plug-in so I can have more than one place to charge batteries/blow dry etc. And for some tasks, like eye liner, I usually head to the bathroom mirror. That desk/vanity area has always worked out great for me and I put makeup on every day.:)

There is a desk and chair with good lighting that I always sit at to do my hair and makeup. There has been a top drawer in the desk where I put my makeup and hair accessories too. That is where the one electric outlet is located, so if you need to blow dry (provided) or plug in a curling iron etc. that is the place. I always pack a three outlet plug-in so I can have more than one place to charge batteries/blow dry etc. And for some tasks, like eye liner, I usually head to the bathroom mirror. That desk/vanity area has always worked out great for me and I put makeup on every day.:)

You must be from the Future! LOL.....The Epic isnt done being built:eek::eek:;)

Sorry..I didn;'t notice the Epic part! I just thought you meant NCL in general. Love your screen name and that grabbed my attention more than your question, I guess!. Our daughter is 'Beanie' to us (her real name is Sabrina).:)

I guess I didn't phrase it right, but yes, I meant is there a vanity area on NCL ships in general. Thanks!

lambs2 - When I had a cat, his nickname was Beanie. That's where I got it from!

Archived