I'm sure it has been asked.............

Cosmic Rays

What is the Cunard policy at Southampton re taking wine/champagne on board? We are going on the QV in November

Yes it has....which is why you use the 'Search This Forum' Tool on the right hand side of the Blue Banner 'Cunard Forum'.....I'm sure you'll get the hang of it and return to post a link that answers your question....

I believe the Cunard policy is one bottle of Champagne or Wine per person. However, we're planning on taking on a couple more as we are doing a TA followed by a 13 night sailing to Caribbean. Hoping that we might be able to get away with it. Sue

Cunard passengers, in practice, enjoy a liberal policy... as a matter of fact, many regulars get in plenty of practice... ;)

I've never heard of anyone losing their stash, just one of the reasons to return to Cunard.

"Getting there" isn't just "half the fun", it's most of it. :D

I have a friend who routinely brings a case of wine and champagne onboard. He takes it to the person in charge of landside baggage handling, introduces himself and asks that the case be hand carried onboard. A nice tip ensures that the wine is in the cabin before he is!

Archived