Barcelona hotel for 3 - also WC friendly

This seems like an impossible situation. I have found that rooms for 3 people are rare in Barcelona.. we will be traveling with our 17yo son. We want to be near Las Ramblas. On top of that, I am in a wheelchair (cannot stand or walk) and need a room somewhat accessible.

Does anyone have any help?

This seems like an impossible situation. I have found that rooms for 3 people are rare in Barcelona.. we will be traveling with our 17yo son. We want to be near Las Ramblas. On top of that, I am in a wheelchair (cannot stand or walk) and need a room somewhat accessible.

Does anyone have any help?

We have booked at the Rivoli Ramblas for our pre cruise stay in August (so I can't yet vouch for the hotel) and they have triple rooms (one queen and 1 twin bed), as well as wheelchair accessibility (posted on their website)...I don;t know how big (by Europeon standards) the rooms are, but we got a a pretty good deal that included breakfast and the hotel has good reviews on trip advisor...(right on Las Ramblas)...good luck.

You didnt say what your budget is....but Le Meridien on Las Ramblas has triples and wheelchair accessible rooms.

It is part of the Starwood chain (Sheraton) and our room was really nice. One of the nicest beds I have ever slept in and I have stayed in many 5 star resorts.......

You might try them

We have booked at the Rivoli Ramblas for our pre cruise stay in August (so I can't yet vouch for the hotel) and they have triple rooms (one queen and 1 twin bed), as well as wheelchair accessibility (posted on their website)...I don;t know how big (by Europeon standards) the rooms are, but we got a a pretty good deal that included breakfast and the hotel has good reviews on trip advisor...(right on Las Ramblas)...good luck.

It is a lovely hotel and the rooms are big by European standards. You should have a lovely time there, I certainly did and the location is brilliant

Thank you so much for your suggestions. The Rivoli Ramblas is worth checking into. I checked their website and it looks great. So now I have at least one good option.

Texancruzer, Le Meridian also looks wonderful, but with prices for a triple starting at 400+Euros a night, it's way over what I want to spend... Twice as much as Rivoli. Ah, if only money were no object!

Thanks again for your help.

I'm on a similar quest to find accommodations in Barcelona for our 2-day post-cruise stay. After many days of research, we've decided to stay at MH Apartment Guell. The apt is near Ramblas, restaurants, transport, and received great reviews in Tripadvisor. For 120Euros per night helped the budget as well as other traditional hotels in the area wanted triple the cost!! Although not sure if they had wc acccess though. Good luck.

Archived