Searching for tour guides in St. Thomas

tetaf

Ok, I just read the rules and re-wording my request.

Looking for recommendations for guides in St. Thomas ($25). Want to beach at Megan's Bay, see the island a little and 1-2 hrs. of shopping. I've heard Godfrey, Sonny Liston, VIScenic Tours and EEE. 6 in our group (all ladies, various ages). Thanks!

I can vouch for Godfrey as a tour operator. We used him a couple of years ago and he was great. This year we are going to do the same type of tour, but are going to try Sunny Liston, just for variety. Both operators have excellent reputations. Someone here just recommended ********* tours. Search these boards...........I seem to recall there have been some issues with this company, don't know what they were, or if they are resolved. But, experts on these boards will steer you right.

My vote is is for Henry Christopher (EEE Tours) We have used him the past 3 years and he is fantastic!!! He is a retired police officer and is now a Pastor at The Church of God in St. Thomas! He knows the island like the back of his hand and everyone knows him!! You will feel like you are touring with family!!! You won't be sorry! www.eeetours.com

My vote is is for Henry Christopher (EEE Tours) We have used him the past 3 years and he is fantastic!!! He is a retired police officer and is now a Pastor at The Church of God in St. Thomas! He knows the island like the back of his hand and everyone knows him!! You will feel like you are touring with family!!! You won't be sorry! www.eeetours.com

On Henry's tour, was there loud singing & music on the bus? (I know some tours are like that). Not that I have a problem with it but my special needs son will be with me & that would cause some anxiety.

Tour # 1 does sound perfect for us.

On Henry's tour, was there loud singing & music on the bus? (I know some tours are like that). Not that I have a problem with it but my special needs son will be with me & that would cause some anxiety.

Tour # 1 does sound perfect for us.

No loud music at all. He would be very sensitive to your needs. He is very much a family man!

We are going on Carnival Dream 12-19-2009. We just booked a 7 hour tour with AirForce 1 Papa Bear. There is 6 of us and it was $$$$30 per person. Island tour, beach of our choice and shopping downtown. I thought that was pretty good. They said it would be 7 hours. I emailed them and they emailed me back a couple of days later. We didn't put any money down they just hold it for you and they told us what kind of sign to look for when we get of the ship at 10:00 am in St. Thomas.:)

Has anyone had recent communications with EEE tours? I sent an inquiry via the web site and 5 days later sent an email. Haven't heard back.

I have checked my spam + delete folders.

Perhaps Henry Christopher is away? :confused:

We just sailed on the Carnival Freedom. We took Papa Bear tour in St Thomas. He is a really down to earth guy. He will go out of his way to make sure you are happy. If you take his tour you will be very satisfied.His tour is worth every penny.

HTH

Anita & Maurice

We used Paschal Tours when we were in St. Thomas and he was hands down our favorite tour guide to date!! We never laughed so much in our lives! He was open to our suggestions of where we wanted to go and offered some himself..the whole day was magical!!!

Feel free to contact him at paschalstours @ hotmail dot com!! We are going back in Sept. on the Freedom and can't wait to see him again!!

I would highly recommend Henry of EEE Tours. We chose one of his packages ($25 / person). He picked us up at the designated time. We were the only two that had signed up with him (only one ship in port that day) and he very easily could have pushed us off on another tour but did not. He gave us a very special tour of the island (about 2 hours). We had a very informative (historical) tour of the island. You will see all of the 'must see' locations but Henry will take you to areas that are off of the typical tour maps. You will learn of island history, see native plants, and local habitats. He is very proud of his heritage and will share that with you. After the sightseeing tour he took us to the beach of our choice (2 hours/Meghans Beach) and then returned us safely to our ship. I highly recommend Henry and will surely use him again when visiting St. Thomas.

Reading your review makes me want to go to St thomas today!!! We have toured with Henry many times and love him and his family so much. He actually called me at home last night and checked on us. We are going on a mexican riviera cruise this year but hope to get back and see Henry next year!!!

• 1 month later...
DW and I used henry's EEE Tours on AUg 17th and had a great time. He is very imformative and a wonderful man to boot. Next time we are in St. Thomas I will definatley book his tour. We were the only ones who booked with him tha tday and got a private tour with him. :cool:

Lucky you!! Henry is great!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...

we used Paschals last April and would like to use him again,he was amazing...we have around 14 going in our group and I tries his web site but can't seem to get through is it still paschalstours@hotmail.com? That is not a valid email...that was what was on his card....do you happen to know (besides calling him) I tried calling, and that was a joke as his girlfriend speaks very broken English...lol

My email is lemonurge64@gmail.com and I am also on that other page! lol Yep the's the one...Kathi Hibbs...friend me?

Just returned from St Thomas. I highly recommend Dean Chinnery. 340-643-7211 or dean_chinnery1@msn.com. We could not have asked for a better experience. He was waiting for us outside the gates when we got off the ship, holding a sign with our name. He gave us a private island tour in his very nice air conditioned van and took us exactly where WE wanted to go. Afterwards he dropped us off at the beach of our choice and returned promptly at the agreed upon time to pick us up. I had emailed him ahead of time, he was quick to respond to my request. He was very professional, his prices are very reasonable and he is genuinely a nice guy. We couldn't have asked for a better driver or a better experience.