Norwegian has BBB rating of "F"

newcruzrs4

Interesting point. My suspicion is that if Cuomo seized a ship for failure to provide free Pepsi, it would likely find its way onto the Drudge Report and most likely the Smoking Gun as well.

and get him elected to whatever position he wants. He would only seize it if NCL refused to pay which I highly doubt after he had a court judgement.

I figure the longer this thread stays on page one the less likely the OP is of having a favorable outcome. How :mad: do you think some folks in Miami are getting having the title of this thread as a headline. Which by the way has no real connection to the problem at and hand used solely as a way to get back at NCL in my opinion and it is just my opinion.

Norwegian has BBB rating of "F"

the day it came out, saw that it couldn't be combined with any other discounts and went about my merry way. Depending on the sail date I can have military or latitudes discounts....the pepsi cards would never have come into play for me. You gotta read the fine print and it was there.

I bet if you really wanted to cancel you could go on another line sailing the same time. As for not making a promo available, this is not unusual not limited to NCL> Like any company they can make exceptions, if your cruise in taking place during a high booking season, no, they will not honor promos. The advertising can say promo availalbe between Labor day and New years for an example, but I bet the small print explains this is not avail on all sailings. As for not being combined, I don't understand what your problem is with that: most of the time 2 promos can't be combined? Combined with what, can you explain?

Nita

BTW, if you claim Carnival got an A rating, right there is room for doubt. Carnival will never get a A rating overall. Not because they are a bad line, but because they are so huge they have massive complaints.

Folks, if you have every owned or run a business, you know that BBB is like organized crime bosses. They promise that if you join, they will shield you from complaints, ensuring that they never go public. If you dont join...... I was once VERY naive about the ways of the world....

Trust the boards and they folks who balance positive comments with negative/opportunities for improvement and have cruised more than twice.

Archived