Just off of the Spirit!

lucybrown1

We just got off of the Spirit yesterday. We had perfect weather. The ship is just beautiful! Bermuda was wonderful. We had so much fun and can;t wait to go on another cruise.

Thoughts:

- Bring water or soda with you. You have to go to one of the dinning areas to get a drink. I wish that they had soda machines on the different floors.

- We wore capris and dockers to dinner. Many people wore shorts/flipflops. We felt that the shorts/flipflops looked out of place.

-Bring clothespins to use in the shower clothesline.

-Put the whole family in the ship photos. That way you only have to purchase 1 or 2 instead of eveyones indiviidal photos.

I'll write more as I think of it. My house is still rocking, hopefully, the motion will stop soon.

We just got off of the Spirit yesterday. We had perfect weather. The ship is just beautiful! Bermuda was wonderful. We had so much fun and can;t wait to go on another cruise.

Thoughts:

- Bring water or soda with you. You have to go to one of the dinning areas to get a drink. I wish that they had soda machines on the different floors.

- We wore capris and dockers to dinner. Many people wore shorts/flipflops. We felt that the shorts/flipflops looked out of place.

-Bring clothespins to use in the shower clothesline.

-Put the whole family in the ship photos. That way you only have to purchase 1 or 2 instead of eveyones indiviidal photos.

I'll write more as I think of it. My house is still rocking, hopefully, the motion will stop soon.

Sounds like you had a blast (I wanna go again myself:D) Give yourself a couple of days for the house to not rock anymore.

-Q

Nomie: On the back of the 'Freestyle Daily' it states

What to Wear: You'll always find a place for your style, no matter what you want to wear. Resort casual (with the exception of sports and beach wear) is welcome in all of our restaurants.

We only ate in Windows/Garden. My husband wore pants every night except the last night - he wore shorts.

Archived