Pacific Princess Cabin 6036

Av8tor

We just were assigned this cabin for an upcoming cruise and were wondering if there was anything "bad" about the cabin. We know it's an obstructed view and we can live with that, but there is only one other cabin on the port side of this deck with an obstructed view and lots of 'non-cabin' space on either side of our cabin according to the deck plans. Is there a concern for more noise or other problems from these 'unoccupied spaces'?

I can't tell you anything about the cabin or the view. We were on the Pacific Princess in May cabin 6016. The area that looks like unoccupied space is actually cabins. These cabins do not appear on the deck plan because they are not used by the passengers. Guest lecturers, entertainers and senior cruise staff are assigned the cabins that look like unoccupied space.

I can't tell you anything about the cabin or the view. We were on the Pacific Princess in May cabin 6016. The area that looks like unoccupied space is actually cabins. These cabins do not appear on the deck plan because they are not used by the passengers. Guest lecturers, entertainers and senior cruise staff are assigned the cabins that look like unoccupied space.

Thanks for that information. I was thinking (and hoping) that there might actually be other cabins there.

Archived