Re-claiming forgotten items onboard??

I have just returned home from a fabulous cruise onboard Voyager of the Seas. This was my first cruise and what can I say, absolutely magical!!

Unfortunately, in my rush to disembark this morning due to an early flight I forgot to pick up some pictures I had purchased onboard last night (they were left in my cabin, probably on the desk or coffee table)

Can anyone tell me how to go about getting these photos sent to me? I desparately want to get them back and it has left me with a big disappointed feeling now I have realised I left them behind :(

Many thanks for any help with this!

x

P.S. review to follow soon, once i've unpacked!!

I have just returned home from a fabulous cruise onboard Voyager of the Seas. This was my first cruise and what can I say, absolutely magical!!

Unfortunately, in my rush to disembark this morning due to an early flight I forgot to pick up some pictures I had purchased onboard last night (they were left in my cabin, probably on the desk or coffee table)

Can anyone tell me how to go about getting these photos sent to me? I desparately want to get them back and it has left me with a big disappointed feeling now I have realised I left them behind :(

x

Well, you can try calling the cruise line, giving them your cruise information and ask...but I suspect something like this has been discarded. I'm sorry!

x

I´m sorry you left your pics behind. Unfortunately I highly doubt that you´ll get your photos back. You can contact the Lost&found department by sending an email to luggageemail@rccl.com .

Your other option is to contact the company that provides the photo service onboard.

http://www.image.com

They offer to reprint any pics from your cruise within 6 weeks

Here´s the order form

https://www.image.com/html/guest-photoRequestForm.cfm

of course you´d have to pay for them again.

Archived