Urban Trekker/Putterdude: Granville Island comedy improv?

Well, we will be there (B.C.) in 4 days!! :eek: So excited!!

We're expecting to have the very best time ever! :D Hubby & I will spend 4 nights with family in Nanaimo, 2 nights with friends on Mayne Island, and 2 nights in Vancouver with friends before boarding our 14 night b2b to Alaska!!!

Our first night in Vancouver we're taking a dinner cruise to see the special U.K. fireworks on July 29. I've researched and found that Granville Island has two comedy improvisation shows on our second night: Thursday July 30.

Is the Vancouver Theater Sports League worth doing? We loooooove good improv comedy! :cool:

Have never taken in the theater sports but they have been around for a number of years - hope you enjoy the fireworks from the water no less - I get a good view from our condo building roof top terrace so usually watch them there - a friend will be onboard a boat for the final night as his boss is once again treating his staff to the event.

Cheers

Dennis

Archived