Hotel Inglaterra Barcelona

Arlenedow

I'm wondering if anyone has stayed at the Hotel Inglaterra in Barcelona? What was your experience and is it right on Plaza Catalunya? We will be in Barcelona Nov. 26-28 before boarding the Summit and I am looking for a reasonably priced hotel.

Has anyone tried Priceline?

Arlene

We stayed here last September for 2 nights post cruise and LOVED it!! Great location-Near HOHO stops, Playa Catalunya (1.5 blocks), Ramblas (2 .5 blocks). and ATM right across the street. Book a Superior Room for a little more and you will have a larger room with balcony. Breakfast was excellent and worth the additional charge. Check the internet site for advanced booking discounts and inclusions such as breakfast. Friendly, helpful staff, modern (but smaller rooms-like so many places in Europe), sound-proofed double paned windows. Slept perfectly, even with a balcony overlooking the busy street. This is our new home when visiting Barcelona.

We stayed here last September for 2 nights post cruise and LOVED it!! Great location-Near HOHO stops, Playa Catalunya (1.5 blocks), Ramblas (2 .5 blocks). and ATM right across the street. Book a Superior Room for a little more and you will have a larger room with balcony. Breakfast was excellent and worth the additional charge. Check the internet site for advanced booking discounts and inclusions such as breakfast. Friendly, helpful staff, modern (but smaller rooms-like so many places in Europe), sound-proofed double paned windows. Slept perfectly, even with a balcony overlooking the busy street. This is our new home when visiting Barcelona.

We stayed there the first week of May for 4 nights and were totall pleased. Staff was very friendly and accomodating, breakfast was excellent, hotel was spotless. We booked the prepaid internet rate which included breakfast. Very convenient location, nice bathroom.:rolleyes:

I booked the Hotel Inglaterra using the internet prepaid rate which includes breakfast. I thought the rate was excellent. The concierage has e-mailed me asking if I have any questions prior to arrival. I'm already impressed.

Thank you for your replies.

Arlene

Archived