Indonesia ports of call information

nigkar

We will be visiting Indonesia on our next cruise.Has anyone any information on the ports of call.

Ujung Pandang.

Komodo.

Bali.

and Jakarta.

If anyone has any information on any trips or things to do near to port I would be very grateful.

We will be visiting Indonesia on our next cruise.Has anyone any information on the ports of call.

Ujung Pandang.

Komodo.

Bali.

and Jakarta.

If anyone has any information on any trips or things to do near to port I would be very grateful.

This sounds great. Which cruise? We were in Bali for our honeymoon. Would love to go to Komodo Island. That is one that might be best to just arrange through the ship. How long is your stop there? You would be going to see the Komodo dragons of course.

This sounds great. Which cruise? We were in Bali for our honeymoon. Would love to go to Komodo Island. That is one that might be best to just arrange through the ship. How long is your stop there? You would be going to see the Komodo dragons of course.

Hi Jade13, Hope you enjoyed your honeymoon in Bali,could you give me any information on where to go.I am looking for a nice Bali beach,could I get to one from where the ship docks?will I be able to use local transport or taxi to get to one,I wish to avoid expensive excursions if pos.

Have you any more information on the Komodo dragons,could you visit from the port with a local tour company.

Have you any information on Jakarta?

We are going on the costa Allegra 16th october,hows the weather for that time of year?

Thanks for any information.

Archived