Embarkation - do you record the experience?

fredman

This past January, we were so pumped to be taking our very first cruise and I now do wish that I took the time to video the process. I didn't because there was a sign saying that cameras were not allowed to be used in the Terminal.:(

All that waiting and finally as we walked towards the ship, the adrenaline started to pump, the breathing became more rapid until we finally stepped onto the deck. Wow on board...next what is the lobby going to look like? Anything like we saw on the web page and YouTube?

Well you get the idea...so do you document your embarkation through video or picture?

This past January, we were so pumped to be taking our very first cruise and I now do wish that I took the time to video the process. I didn't because there was a sign saying that cameras were not allowed to be used in the Terminal.:(

All that waiting and finally as we walked towards the ship, the adrenaline started to pump, the breathing became more rapid until we finally stepped onto the deck. Wow on board...next what is the lobby going to look like? Anything like we saw on the web page and YouTube?

Well you get the idea...so do you document your embarkation through video or picture?

I believe that since the terminal is not a secure area, that since 9-11 that filming or pictures are not allowed. It is a security issue. Once you get through the embarkation process and headed on to the ship. You can whip out the cameras.

I believe that since the terminal is not a secure area, that since 9-11 that filming or pictures are not allowed. It is a security issue. Once you get through the embarkation process and headed on to the ship. You can whip out the cameras.

Yes I noticed a sign saying no cameras allowed in the terminal. That was disappointing but perfectly understandable given 9-11. I assume this means that once we hit the gangway, we would be okay to take out the camera?

Yes I noticed a sign saying no cameras allowed in the terminal. That was disappointing but perfectly understandable given 9-11. I assume this means that once we hit the gangway, we would be okay to take out the camera?

I believe that is correct.

Last cruise we were able to take our cameras out once we were heading onto the ship - took some great pics of the ship as we walked by the windows right beside it, and even got a pic of the gangway from the terminal to the ship!

I get excited just thinking about boarding the ship for our next cruise!!

Happy Cruising!

Kim

Archived