Just off the Golden...Star Princess peeps check this too

Dezheaven

We sailed on the Golden July 11-18. Had a great time. I won't post a trip report, but will answer questions.

I have some great pictures of the Star Princess passing by in the Tracy Arm Fjord. If anyone was on her and wants the pics let me know. I would love to have some of the Golden too. We were so close to eachother.

We sailed on the Golden July 11-18. Had a great time. I won't post a trip report, but will answer questions.

I have some great pictures of the Star Princess passing by in the Tracy Arm Fjord. If anyone was on her and wants the pics let me know. I would love to have some of the Golden too. We were so close to eachother.

Welcome back and glad you had a great time, we loved the Golden too. :)

I leave Saturday. Can't wait to try Princess. How were the beds? I've read some not too flattering reports on the staterooms.

Did you do either of the specialty restaurants? Was is difficult to get a reservation? Were you able to make it into Tracy Arm?

Thanks.

We did request the eggcrates for the bed and it helped, the further into the cruise the better I slept ( I think out of exhaustion!). We did not try any specialty restaurants, so I can't help you there. We did not get all the way into Tracy Arm. I can't imagine how beautiful it would have been all the way in, because it was so beautiful where we were able to go. The warm weather they had a couple days previous to our day in Tracy Arm created a lot of bergs. I stayed on our balcony the entire time we were there.

Have fun and enjoy it!

Archived