Car service in Puerto Rico

We will be flying into San Juan a day early for our cruise on AOS on 8/9. There will be 5 of us with lots of luggage. Any suggestions on whether to take a taxi or car service to the hotel? We will also be flying back a day after the cruise so will need to take a taxi/car service back to our hotel. Any suggestions on car service companies?

We will be flying into San Juan a day early for our cruise on AOS on 8/9. There will be 5 of us with lots of luggage. Any suggestions on whether to take a taxi or car service to the hotel? We will also be flying back a day after the cruise so will need to take a taxi/car service back to our hotel. Any suggestions on car service companies?

There are plenty of taxi vans at the airport that can accommodate you and your luggage. All of them are price controlled/regulated so you will be given the price before you leave the airport. Just ask where the taxis are, tell them how many of you and how much luggage and you will be given a slip of paper with the price on it. ;)

That is really the best way to go to your hotel.

On the day you leave your hotel, they can get you a van to transport you to the ship if you need one. Just ask the Bell Hops.

And the day you leave to go home. ;)

I never thought to post this for you when I answered your question. This map and what's under it, is a wealth of good information about Old San Juan and Condado.

http://www.langland.org/cruises/sanjuan.asp

I do not know if people realize that when you open this San Juan map, it does not just show you where your pier and the hotels are. If you click on the names of the hotels, it opens to show their websites with all their information such as pictures, prices and such..;)

Scroll down under the map and there is all kinds of information for San Juan including taxi fares.

I can not say if they are the most current prices?

This website was created by Cruise Critic Clubber. He has done a great job of putting information there for all of us to use..

Archived