Cruise Director Pacific Sun

subaru94

When Ugly Dave was on the Sapphire, the Americans just couldn't get his humour and thought his show was smutty and half that theatre walked out. I was sitting next to an American and the more purselipped he became, the more I laughed, nudged him and said, "He's great isnt' he?":D:D:D:D

Does anyone remember Dan, can't remember his surname.

He was a wonderful Cruise Director. In tune with everyone of every age on board. Last we heard he was moving to a shore position, but still working for the company.

Jillybean:)

I remember Dan from the Pacific Sky. He was very good.

Does anyone remember Dan, can't remember his surname.

He was a wonderful Cruise Director. In tune with everyone of every age on board. Last we heard he was moving to a shore position, but still working for the company.

Hi, you are thinking of Dan Steyne, last I heard he was with Princess working out of the U.S

He was by far the best cruise director we had.

kind regards, Lorraine:):)

cole is great , but adam should be made waiter,i did get told that cole was going to be made a cruisecd or he may all read y be by now.

Well Thied they didnt take your advice and make Adam the waiter, he is now the CD on the Sun Princess. :D:D

Well Thied they didnt take your advice and make Adam the waiter, he is now the CD on the Sun Princess. :D:D

Actually Thied he was DCD on the Golden and they asked him to come to the Sun as CD.

Hi, you are thinking of Dan Steyne, last I heard he was with Princess working out of the U.S

He was by far the best cruise director we had.

kind regards, Lorraine:):)

That's him Dan Steyne. I would find his ship going anywhere to have him as a Cruise Director.;)

He was our CD once on Pacific Sky and twice on Pacific Princess and he is absolutely excellent at his job. He should train some of the others.:rolleyes:

Actually Thied he was DCD on the Golden and they asked him to come to the Sun as CD.

good let him stay over there, adams fav saying on stage and the only time we saw him was on stage.was he him ( adam ) calling him self the fat controler all the time,( may be he should apply for a part in thomas the tank.)

Archived