Triumph August 6

I am curious if anyone knows anything about the very large Indian group on this sailing. A guy I work with is booked through an agency that handles large Indian groups and none of them seem to be able to get through to the agency - seems they may have went out of business or something and they don't know who to contact. He doesn't speak English that well and asked me to help him. This is the only place I know to find this stuff out. Seems they paid directly to the agency much much more than the cruise because of the special Indian entertainment and food, etc. They know they are booked on the ship but don't know if they are getting all their other amenities. Seems he may have left a few hundred people up in the air. Anyone know anything?

I am curious if anyone knows anything about the very large Indian group on this sailing. A guy I work with is booked through an agency that handles large Indian groups and none of them seem to be able to get through to the agency - seems they may have went out of business or something and they don't know who to contact. He doesn't speak English that well and asked me to help him. This is the only place I know to find this stuff out. Seems they paid directly to the agency much much more than the cruise because of the special Indian entertainment and food, etc. They know they are booked on the ship but don't know if they are getting all their other amenities. Seems he may have left a few hundred people up in the air. Anyone know anything?

That's terrible. At least they know for sure that they are booked. There must be someone at Carnival who coordinates special food and entertainment for large groups. I hope someone will post who that might be so they can contact him directly. Calling the department that handles weddings would be the place I'd start.

Archived