Has anyone stayed here in Seattle?

grummanyankee

We've booked at Hotel 1000 in Seattle for 2 days prior to our Alaska sailing on Infinity on the 7th. Has anyone stayed there? I was wondering about the car which is at guest's disposal. If you stayed there, was there any problem getting to the pier using the car? It's a 5 start hotel (our first) so I suspect it will be great, but looking for any feedback on the meals, service, etc.

We've booked at Hotel 1000 in Seattle for 2 days prior to our Alaska sailing on Infinity on the 7th. Has anyone stayed there?

We have stayed there before. Hotel 1000 is fabulous. It is a modern boutique hotel in downtown Seattle. Ask for a room with a view of Puget Sound when you check in. The bathrooms are magnificent -- among the best hotel bathrooms I've ever experienced with wonderful Molton Brown bath and shower products. There is a small wine bar just off the lobby that has a great atmosphere for relaxing in front of a very modern fire pit. The hotel restaurant, BOKA, is quite good too. Seattle has many amazing restaurants, though, so it would be easy to walk to some in the downtown area if you didn't want to eat at the hotel. The hotel's car service is easily accessible; service there is great.

Archived