2 things in Maui

emste

Wanted to find out from anyone who has been to these two spots, if they are worth going to. First, Makalua-Puna Point or Dragon's Teeth. Also, the Rainbow eucalyptus trees in Keanae. We are not planning on doing the Road to Hana and I am not sure where Keanae is. We are planning to do sunset at Halekalea and snorkeling with PWF on the 2nd day. We are thinking of doing the Maui Ocean Center and Iao Needle? Appreciate the help. We leave in 2 weeks!:D

Wanted to find out from anyone who has been to these two spots, if they are worth going to. First, Makalua-Puna Point or Dragon's Teeth. Also, the Rainbow eucalyptus trees in Keanae. We are not planning on doing the Road to Hana and I am not sure where Keanae is. We are planning to do sunset at Halekalea and snorkeling with PWF on the 2nd day. We are thinking of doing the Maui Ocean Center and Iao Needle? Appreciate the help. We leave in 2 weeks!:D

We did the Maui Ocean Center and Iao Needle with Roberts. We had a great time, it also included the Maui Plantation. The grounds are beautiful. They reserve your tickets for the train ride. The Ocean Center was nicer than we thought it would be. They gave us plenty of time to venture through on our own.

the Dragons' teeth are interesting, but to me the far more interesting terrain is the area west of the blow hole, a few miles beyond the Dragon's teeth and Kapalua. It's pretty far to go, though, just to see some interesting terrain. If you were doing a land vacation on Maui, I'd say absolutely check it out - assuming you are reasonably fit and mobile (it's something of a hike down to the area from the road.)

Archived