Luggage space on Sea

gofeo

Was on the SEA last week. Plenty of room under the beds for Large suitcases. So I'm sure golfclubs would fit, too. There is a lot of closet space as well as plenty of drawers.

Enjoy the SEA - it's a fun ship and fun itinerary. If you see Jerry and Christopher working from the Around the Town Bar - they are most accomodating and funny guys.

I usually try to take ones that squash down but my brother had the hard kind to bring. Good to know about the stewards locker. Will look for the guys at the bar. Also I am glad you had a good time. There has been so many negative comments. Gary o.

try hard to break dh from the golf habit on cruises but unless youre takeing an excessive amount of hanging clothes you shoud have plenty of room in closet or under bed for golf equipment. Have not yet had a steward that wouldnt find some way to accomadate any request. smooth seas enjoy.

Our soft case golf luggage fits under the bed with our luggage just fine. The hard case golf luggage does not.

Instead of taking up valuable space with the hard case we ask the steward to store it for us. He/she will arrange for it to arrive in our cabin just prior to our excursion.

Archived