How does my day in nassau sound

mattt6511

Hey guys im going on two cruises back to back so im trying o save some money how does my day in nassau sound and what if anything would you change. Im planning on getting an early start and getting off the ship at 9am. Water ferry to atlantis spend some time in atlantis then walk over to cabbage beach go swimming and lay out, take a land taxi to senior frogs to get a drink or two then walk to the straw market to browse some and walk back to the ship. I figured this will cost me $3 for the water taxi $9 for the land taxi and like $4 in tips so $16.00 plus whatever i spend in senior frogs and the straw market. Hows that sound, what would you change or do different??? Thanks guys!!!

Hey guys im going on two cruises back to back so im trying o save some money how does my day in nassau sound and what if anything would you change. Im planning on getting an early start and getting off the ship at 9am. Water ferry to atlantis spend some time in atlantis then walk over to cabbage beach go swimming and lay out, take a land taxi to senior frogs to get a drink or two then walk to the straw market to browse some and walk back to the ship. I figured this will cost me $3 for the water taxi $9 for the land taxi and like $4 in tips so $16.00 plus whatever i spend in senior frogs and the straw market. Hows that sound, what would you change or do different??? Thanks guys!!!

Sounds fine. Keep in mind the Straw Market starts closing around 5pm

You may want to pick up a few snacks downtown before you go (CityMarket is near the water taxi).. and you'll probably want some drinks on the beach.. so bring along some extra cash. Ferry, Cab, Straw Market and Beach vendors are ALL cash.

Sounds fine. Keep in mind the Straw Market starts closing around 5pm

You may want to pick up a few snacks downtown before you go (CityMarket is near the water taxi).. and you'll probably want some drinks on the beach.. so bring along some extra cash. Ferry, Cab, Straw Market and Beach vendors are ALL cash.

Thanks, do ou know do they have conch fritters for sale near city market??

Thanks, do ou know do they have conch fritters for sale near city market??

Cafe Iguana has them - upstairs in the Prince George Plaza.. just a couple blocks away. Cafe Iguana's would be a nice change from Senor Frogs. Better food, local music.

Archived