Why Isn't Bean Bag Toss Available Thru Out The Cruise?

jackdhouse

We just cruised recently on the Valor, and I was wondering why wasn't the bean bag toss game available onboard other than the couple of designated times provided by entertainment staff as a huge group game? It would have been nice if they had about three sets, setup on the Spa or Sun Decks, and just checkout the bags like you would the putters for mini golf.

It should be. This baggo game is a very popular game here in Virginia. We play it at tailgates, camping, cook-outs, and even have tournaments. It is so much fun. We just heard about it (leaving this Friday for our cruise) and are so excited to play!!

The game on board was played like this, anyone could play they just had to have even sides. The game I saw, there were about 15 players on each side. The score only went up to 9. They would only count the ones that went into the hole and each one counted as one point. The guests wanted to continue to play to 15, but the guy running the game said he had another event to run so the game ended.

We just cruised recently on the Valor, and I was wondering why wasn't the bean bag toss game available onboard other than the couple of designated times provided by entertainment staff as a huge group game? It would have been nice if they had about three sets, setup on the Spa or Sun Decks, and just checkout the bags like you would the putters for mini golf.

You must mean the game Cornhole. It is very popular in certain parts of the country. I don't know why they don't have it available all the time. Maybe they are worried about people trying to take the game home. Just a shot in the dark with a guess here.

It is suppose to be 3 points in the hole and one on the board! We play like horseshoes, you pick cards for a partner. We play tiil about 22 pts, my board is not home. But is way past 15. Let me know wHAT IS UP WITH WHAT IS GOING ON, AND WHERE THEY PLAY!

Archived