Drink Coupons

jesloves2cruz

I'm still pretty new to posting on this board although the information I've gathered browsing has been invalueable, many thanks!

I have one quick question. We're sailing on the Pride 02/13/05 and I remember reading about drink coupons that may be pre-purchased at a savings over what the drinks would cost on board.

How do you go about purchasing these coupons?

Thanks in advance for your help:)

The way the drink coupons works is this. Onboard the "drink of the day" drinks are $6.95 for the souviner cup. The refills in this cup are $4.95. (Not including tip). You use the drink coupons to get refills on the drink of the day drinks. The price of the coupons is $4.99 each (sheets of 4 for $19.99). Basically you are only saving the tip. I bought a couple of sheets & took with me. I will buy them again just for the convenience of just handing them a coupon & my cup. If you purchase any other drink with the coupon, it will be the small cup, approx. 6 oz I think. You come out about the same if you just put money on your sail/sign card ahead of time. ENJOY! I did!!!

You have to go to Carnival.com and go to the gift section. They are there under most popular. Personally, I like the drink coupons. I also like to prepay most of everything so the drink coupons fit right in. They do not save you money if you are purchasing beer but for the other drinks they are handy.

Lisa

Drink couppons have to be pre ordered as they do not sell them on the ship. You will get your coupons at dinner the first night. If you only drink beer or mixed drink its wasting money unless you will by the biggest bears. The coupons do not save a lot of money but pre pay a lot of your sign and sail card. They also have a photo coupon for 15.00 whic I buy since I know I will be buying my embarkation photo plus a formal pic.

You can also call 1-800-906-7603 to add amounts for cabin shipboard credits in the amounts of 50.00- 75.00 or 100.00

Archived