Non-Princess Air Arrangements Form - Do I need to complete and fax in?

swdke

I was just looking over "My Princess" "Cruise Personalizer" and I noticed a pdf form titled "Non-Princess Air Arragements." For my upcoming October Princess cruise, we have booked our own flight arrangements, and we do not need transfers to the ship. Is this a form that I still need to complete. The form mentions to fax in by 45 days prior to the cruise. Thanks.

I was just looking over "My Princess" "Cruise Personalizer" and I noticed a pdf form titled "Non-Princess Air Arragements." For my upcoming October Princess cruise, we have booked our own flight arrangements, and we do not need transfers to the ship. Is this a form that I still need to complete. The form mentions to fax in by 45 days prior to the cruise. Thanks.

No. You don't have to do anything. Just print your boarding passes (when they become available) and have a great cruise.

Now some people do but I did it once, thought I was saving some time to have that all filled out ahead of time and guess what. A form comes around to your cabin about 1/2 way through the cruise asking the same thing. So now I do not fill that out anymore. I wait for the paper to come to my cabin asking for that information.

Marilyn

I guess there's no harm filling it out. What we do is phone Princess, speak to the agent, and just give them the information. That way, no need to worry about filling forms before or during the cruise. All the info will then show up on the Cruise Personalizer.

I've always just filled out the information on my personalizer online. A day or so later, they "Accept the information" and that's the end of it. I've never had any problems with it. They've always used the information and gave me the corrected debarkation tags for my flight times.

I've always just filled out the information on my personalizer online. A day or so later, they "Accept the information" and that's the end of it. I've never had any problems with it. They've always used the information and gave me the corrected debarkation tags for my flight times.

Same here. We faxed the information in for our first cruise with Princess but since then we have always entered it into the Cruise Personalizer, and as stated in a day or so they show it as being accepted. We have never had to fill out any forms on the cruise.

As the previous poster mentioned it is only necessary if you have Princess transfers. They have a certain time allowance and won't sell you a transfer if if you don't meet the requirement, as they would be liable if you missed a flight. This happened to me last year. I was out by 30 minutes and they withdrew the transfer after first agreeing to it.

If you have booked your own flight arrangements, it is only necessary to fill out this form if you are using Princess Transfers to/from the ship/airport.

They are only collecting this information so that if there is a delay in your flight and they are supposed to meet you, they know about the delay.

Otherwise, totally not necessary to fill it out.

I filled it in on line. I want to make sure I'm off the ship in time to get to my flight so hoping this will make sure I get the right luggage tags.

And you will be doing this same thing again while aboard ship when you receive the notice in your cabin. Also, if you don't get the proper tags you can always change them.

Archived