Anyone on Carnival Spirit 22 Jan 2010

averageblokes

• 3 weeks later...

The Spirit is a great class of ships. Easy to navigate and decorated fairly tastefully(In comparison to some of the flashier Carnival ships). The staff is very friendly and accomodating. The FOD meetings can be a little lack luster at times. It won;t take you long to meet other family members. Sorry I won't be along on your sailing. We can wave to each other in passing at the pier.

James

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey all,

I am Chris...I am friends with David who is on this post. He is right on we have a group of about 40-60 people going on this trip pending final confirmations. We have people from Columbus, Cincinnati, Cleveland Ohio. Chicago, Illinois is represented. We have some Kentucky folks involved. We also have a group of people from California joining us along with a few folks from Syracuse NY. We booked this all together as a fundraiser. If your interested in going.....feel free to email me a camchris@aol.com. Let us know if there are others going it would be nice to meet you.

Have a great day.

Chris

look forward to seeing you onboard just look out for the lost Aussies

cheers

neil and terry

Hey all,

I am Chris...I am friends with David who is on this post. He is right on we have a group of about 40-60 people going on this trip pending final confirmations. We have people from Columbus, Cincinnati, Cleveland Ohio. Chicago, Illinois is represented. We have some Kentucky folks involved. We also have a group of people from California joining us along with a few folks from Syracuse NY. We booked this all together as a fundraiser. If your interested in going.....feel free to email me a camchris@aol.com. Let us know if there are others going it would be nice to meet you.

Have a great day.

Chris

• 4 weeks later...

Archived