Carnival Pride in November

I'll be on the Carnival Pride later this year and I'm still stumped on what type of excursion to do in Port Canaveral. It doesn't look like we'll have enough time to go to Universal Studios and I'm not really interested in the Kennedy Space Center. Does anyone have any other suggestions for excursions there?

If you are a beach person, take one of the excursions that go to Cocoa Beach. very pretty beach and if you have kids, the waves are great. Our daughters took advantage of a beginner surfer class while we were there. I went up to the resort to lounge at the pool and read. They had a nice luncheonette and a little shop/boutique where I bought a beautiful handbag. It was a very nice relaxing day. On the way back they stopped at Ron Jon's Surf SHop.....a HUGE store for beach/surf wear. The girls and husband loved it. They had busses back to the ship each hour or so. You didn't have to stop at Ron Jon's.

I think it was a holiday Inn or something like that. nothing fancy but I like it and the pool was big and CLEAN and refreshing. Not crowded either.

Forgot to mention that there was supposed to be a missile launch that day but it was postponed. Now THAT would have been something to watch from the beach!

Oh, I see it now. It's the Fun & Sun Day at the Beach for $49.95. It gives you access to the Cocoa Beach resort also. What type of amenities are included in this package? I'm just wondering because we could catch the shuttle for only $16 per person to go over to the beach and walk around and go back to the ship whenever we like.

Archived