Best "Britany Suite" Balcony on the QV???

mikjr

We recently booked a category A4 Britannia Balcony room on the QV only to find out that our room is located next to a Princess Suite, and our aft view is BLOCKED by the bulkhead of the Princess suite.

Since this is our first time on Cunard, we want it to be good. Can someone please recommend a good location for a Britannia Balcony room??

thanks

I seem to recall that you are hoping for a larger balcony? If so, some of the 'corner' ones are larger, but some are disabled only, and I believe some are overlooked (if that bothers you).

A good look at the deck plan, followed by a call to Cunard to confirm, should help you.

Mary

If you look at the line of the structure of the QV, you will see that there are no staterooms with views all along the side of the ship unlike the QM2. From the description you have given it seems your room is in a good position midships, and you will have a wonderful view forward.

As you will probably want to be on deck for sailaways (and enjoy the atmosphere) then being at the stern is very exciting seeing the land fade into the distance.

The QV is lovely ship, so don't worry.... I think you will be very pleased with your acommodation.

Archived