phew... all our passports have arrived!

MnAsMom

I called on Monday and paid to have them all expedited. My husbands and mine came on Wednesday and our childrens came on Thursday. Only thing is... we paid the extra to expedite and the boys came in a priority mail envelope without a receipt for the expedited service (ours came in express mail envelopes with receipts in each). I wonder if the kids was actually expedited or already on their way? I'll be looking over our credit card statement to see if there are 2 charges or 4!

So we are 2 days away... we board on Sunday! WOW... I thought this was never gonna happen!!!! All the anxiety and craziness of planning and rushing things will be over and we can relax and enjoy our vacation (hopefully!).

I got my over the door shoe organizer and have almost all the medications I will need to bring along (still need to get some kids sea sick meds and benedryl for adults. I've got a LONG list of things (highlighter pens, clips for hang drying swim suits on the balcony etc) that need to be packed ... we got some travel sized stuff to bring along so it won't take up too much space.

Do you always leave feeling like you are forgetting something? I do! LOL

Now I can't wait to pack everything tomorrow and be ready to go!

Awesome!!!! You had me worried ;) I kept waiting to see an update on those passports.

Well congrats! You are on your way now. You are going to have such a great time. Say hi to spongebob for me :)

Will do! I'm sure we'll see plenty of the yellow guy over the course of 7 days!

Archived