Strange - reservation is gone!

figs

I just logged onto my parents' account (to check whether they might have gotten upgraded or anything had changed) - they are currently in the process of embarking on the Pride! They're sending me pics of the ship right now, actually. Hehe.

But oddly enough, their whole reservation is gone. They're newbies to Carnival, so they don't have a past guest number, so I can't check there to see if their cruise TODAY has already been relegated to "past cruisin' history".

Thought it might be something useful to tell people, since they technically don't have to be on-board yet, so if someone had wanted to print off anything about their cruise last minute, apparently it's too late at 3pm the day of the cruise! :D

I just logged onto my parents' account (to check whether they might have gotten upgraded or anything had changed) - they are currently in the process of embarking on the Pride! They're sending me pics of the ship right now, actually. Hehe.

But oddly enough, their whole reservation is gone. They're newbies to Carnival, so they don't have a past guest number, so I can't check there to see if their cruise TODAY has already been relegated to "past cruisin' history".

Thought it might be something useful to tell people, since they technically don't have to be on-board yet, so if someone had wanted to print off anything about their cruise last minute, apparently it's too late at 3pm the day of the cruise! :D

Yes, it goes into past cruising history. This happened to us last year on the day of our cruise; and we weren't even at the terminal yet :eek:. Talk about a little freaked out LOL.

at 3pm on day of the cruise I'd want to be on the lido deck or chillin on my balcony

Pride leaves later - Carnival recommends arriving between 2-4, and they don't even start boarding until 1:30 or so, from what the boards have said.

Thanks everyone - I knew everything was fine, but there was a little tiny doubt in the back of my mind that when they got up to check in, their reservation wouldn't be there. ;) I (and THEY) worked hard to get them on this cruise, they're going, darn it! :D

Archived