Best activities for Cozumel and Grand Cayman?

chiguypaul

I have an almost 4 year old and a 7 year old going on the Enchantment in August. I'm trying to decide on activities for the kids we can do in Cozumel and Grand Cayman and could use some suggestions. I'm looking for low cost activities we can plan out on our own. Some of the excursions through Royal are pretty pricey. Any suggestions on things we can do or places we can go? We have access to a beach so we need a little more than just a beach.

Thanks for your help!

We're travelling with kiddos around those same ages. We chose Chankanaab Park/Beach in Cozumel...doing a dolphin encounter (they also have a pool, beach, snorkeling area, playground right on the beach, clean facilities, restaurants, mini-Mayan ruin replicas, etc.).

Grand Cayman we're doing Nativeway's "Rays, Reef & Rum Point" tour. It gets rave reviews on the GC ports of call board, as does the company itself.

I chose these particular tours because I think it will be something our kiddos of that age will remember for a lifetime!

Hope that helps!:)

We've taken a Nativeway excursion on GC with our kids and it was one of the best excursions we've ever taken---EVER! I HIGHLY recommend it.

I forget what it was called exactly, but it involved a tour of the island, a stop at Hell, the Turtle Farm, and Tortuga Rum, then off for a private boat trip to Stingray Sandbar.

CeleBrat

We've taken a Nativeway excursion on GC with our kids and it was one of the best excursions we've ever taken---EVER! I HIGHLY recommend it.

I forget what it was called exactly, but it involved a tour of the island, a stop at Hell, the Turtle Farm, and Tortuga Rum, then off for a private boat trip to Stingray Sandbar.

CeleBrat

We are doing this coming up. It is the Nativeway stingray and island combo tour. Looking forward to it with our son.

Archived