Where in the world is James Deering?

pokey's mom

I had th nice fortune to meet James Deering when we where on our first cruice on the CB. He was very informative and friendly. He truly made himself available to all the passengers. I was wondering if anyone knows where he is now and if he is coming back to the CB?

We had the good fortune of just coming off the Crown where James was. I must say he was always walking the ship checking on all the staff and crew and communicating with passengers. Talking with some of the Staff in the International Cafe coffee shop they were saying he IS THE BEST to work for always available to listen to any issues they may have and always has a good repour with the guests.

Hi All,

James is having Lunch with Shogun today, his wife we joining him soon and then he is taking a shortened holiday before returning to the Crown on 23rd of Oct, but would not put money on it as Princess has a habit of changing things at the last minute.

yours Shogun

We are on the Crown right now currently sailing away from Greenock/Glasgow after a delightful day. We can confirm Shogun's information that he is on the Crown. He came to our Meet & Greet on Day 2 of the cruise and was very friendly and fielded many questions from the CC crowd.

--Junglejane

I'm a major fan of Mr. Deering since meeting him on the Crown Princess this spring. He made my cruise so much nicer, and couldn't have been more helpful.

We're looking forward to our Ruby cruise in December, and can only hope the officers are half as wonderful as Mr. D!

Caro

Archived