quick question

deeolasingh

hi. i was on the imagination two weeks ago and had attached my pre-printed luggage tags to my bags prior to our arrival at the port.

however, when we dropped off our bags with the curbside porter (port of miami), he attached the color-coded carnival tags (like the ones they used to send us in the mail in our thick envelope with all the other documents) along with our pre-printed tags.

they can attach whatever they want .... tags, colors and even stars and stripes .... just so my luggage gets to my cabin. LOL.

btw, i always have my own personalized luggage tags attached to my bags, just in case all those other things fall off .... at least my name is somewhere on the outside of the bag. :)

hi. i was on the imagination two weeks ago and had attached my pre-printed luggage tags to my bags prior to our arrival at the port.

however, when we dropped off our bags with the curbside porter (port of miami), he attached the color-coded carnival tags (like the ones they used to send us in the mail in our thick envelope with all the other documents) along with our pre-printed tags.

they can attach whatever they want .... tags, colors and even stars and stripes .... just so my luggage gets to my cabin. LOL.

btw, i always have my own personalized luggage tags attached to my bags, just in case all those other things fall off .... at least my name is somewhere on the outside of the bag. :)

Be careful of this. I've heard the port workers use personal luggage tags with addresses to rob the cruisers while they are away on vacation. Another reason why I use only carry'ons.

But yes the tags you print with your e-docs is all you will get. They are doing away with mailed documents beginning in August so you will have to use e-docs in the future. If you are sailing this month and didn't select e-docs when you filled out your funpass, then you will likely get docs in the mail this time. Not for long though.

Archived