private taxi tour in Mallorca

• 2 weeks later...

I'm interested in the same thing so if you get a good response please pass it on to me. My email address is srosenz@comcast.net

We are on the Windstar Oct 4 cruise from Rome to Barcelona. I'll be posting requests for private tour info on all of our ports: Portoferraio, Corsica, Alghero Sardinia, and Mahon Minorca.

I'm interested in the same thing so if you get a good response please pass it on to me. My email address is srosenz@comcast.net

We are on the Windstar Oct 4 cruise from Rome to Barcelona. I'll be posting requests for private tour info on all of our ports: Portoferraio, Corsica, Alghero Sardinia, and Mahon Minorca.

Just to clarify: Cruise Critic works best when members share their information on these forums rather than offline. That way, everyone can benefit from a member's experience. So if the OP finds any information, I would request that it be shared here and not in a private e-mail.

Thanks!

Karen

HostKaren@CruiseCritic.com

• 2 weeks later...

Mallorca is a VERY big island and there is no way you can tour it in a day. In part because of its size, in part because some of it is very mountainous with narrow steep winding roads which slow down your speed. There are loads of tourist resorts with beaches, coves etc, but away from the busy bits there are actually lots of places and things of interest.

You would first of all be best reading up on the island and narrowing your options, then looking to see what you might want to do with the time you have and if it can be done without a private tour.

Archived