Couples Massage

bcruzin

Thanks banderboo. Boy that's a little steep.I was going to give my sister and brother-in-law who are leaving on the Explorer on 1/2 that treat but shipboard credit will have to do.

The last time we did Rasual on the Mille I think it was around $100. Thanks again for the info.

We did the Rasul Trestment Couples Massage on Adventure of the Seas this past May and the Charge was $ 91.00, we also used a 15% coupon we had in our Platinum C&A Coupon Book, we tipped $5.00 also.

They don't do much but explain to you how to use the different stuff and then lead you to the room.

So our total bill was $82.35.

Jimbo:)

We did the Rasul Trestment Couples Massage on Adventure of the Seas this past May and the Charge was $ 91.00, we also used a 15% coupon we had in our Platinum C&A Coupon Book, we tipped $5.00 also.

They don't do much but explain to you how to use the different stuff and then lead you to the room.

So our total bill was $82.35.

Jimbo:)

Do you mean they actually don't do the massaging? They just give you the lotions/oils and you massage one another? Maybe I am reading it wrong but that sure seems like an awful lot of money to pay for something you can do for free at home! :)

We had a couple's massage on the Golden Princess a couple of years ago and it was wonderful. We both had full hour massages, and were in the same room. And I'm pretty sure the cost was right around 100$....

solsticebride

It's a couple thing in a private room that has a huge shower and steam comes down from the ceiling.You also smear different kinds of mud on each other, not sure I have a room in my house where I could do all of that. LOL It's not like a regular massage where someone from Royal Caribbean gives you the massage.

You can do anything in the room that you like.;):D :D ;)

Jimbo:D

My Husband and I did the couples massage on the Explorer in sept. of 04. It was $242.00 and we did have a coupon but by the time we did tipping it was back up there. We are in our late 50's and it was very nice but really a little too expensive. Would liked to shopped more with what we spent. Anyway tired it once but won't again.

just linda

Archived