Princess Buffet Food ??

JamesOceanVillage

Princess buffets offer food 24/7 :). So you never have to go hungry.

When you say 24/7 Do they have food out all night also? What type's of food they have after the dinner rush till morning? Do they have dessert 24/7? This is our first Princess cruise.

When you say 24/7 Do they have food out all night also? What type's of food they have after the dinner rush till morning? Do they have dessert 24/7? This is our first Princess cruise.

They have a full spread in the evenings until around 11 PM when they cut back to a few hot items + sandwiches, salads & always a full array of desserts at all times. (not the same desserts as the DR but things like cakes, fruit pies, pudding, etc.)

Another vote for the buffets on the Emerald. I always thought the food in the buffets was quite good. Really liked the Cafe Caribe for dinner; I ate there a lot more times than the MDR.

It's funny, no matter how many cruises you do.....the cruiselines can change things up a bit after drydock, which only helps in the confusion of which has which.....

My DH has now decided that he likes Princess food the best; this includes the Buffet.

When I wanted to book a cruise on the Veendam, he balked!

He's now become a huge Princess (only) supporter!!!!!!

I also want to go on the Carnival Splendor, he said "no!"

It's funny, no matter how many cruises you do.....the cruiselines can change things up a bit after drydock, which only helps in the confusion of which has which.....

My DH has now decided that he likes Princess food the best; this includes the Buffet.

decisions, decisions!:)

I met your husband in April on the Sapphire he is a very nice guy. And smart too.:D

Jack

for the lovely and under the weather

Archived